Friday, November 19, 2010

Sawyer is 5 Months Old!

Can't believe Sawyer is 5 months old! He's is growing up so fast! He is the happiest little guy! He is always smiling, and his smile is contagious!

Sawyer is eating a ton! For breakfast he eats cereal and a jar of fruit. For lunch he eats a jar of fruit and a jar of vegetable. For dinner he also eats a jar of fruit and a jar of vegetable. He's still a skinny minny though! He must have his Mommy's metabolism!

Sawyer is doing new things everyday! He is sitting up by himself - which he loves to do! He picks up his toys off the ground to play with. He enjoys being read to. His favorite book is Mirror Me by Baby Einstein - every time we open it to read he is a bundle of giggles! He likes to swing outside with his brothers.

Sawyer said "Mama" the day before he turned 5 months old! He has a cold and was up in the middle of the night and I thought he said it then, but I figured it was wishful thinking! Then in the morning I gave him to Rick to hold while I went into the bathroom to get ready. He called out several times "Mama"! I was so excited! So I brought him in the bathroom and put him in his bouncy seat and he said it again! And he said it before Dada! I know he is probably just saying it and not connecting it yet, but it sure seemed like it! I am excited because usually they get the dada, baba, and/or gaga before mama! So fun! Made my day!

I am thinking about Sawyer making the transition to his room over Thanksgiving break. He now calls my name during the night! I am torn because I am not sure if I am ready for him to leave, but I am ready for a peaceful night of sleep! While he sleeps thru, every little noise he makes wakes me up! And yet the sounds reassure me at the same time! So we'll see!

All smiles as usual!

Sitting up by himself - 11/4/10

Sawyer swinging out back with his brothers!

Sawyer reading his favorite book - Mirror Me!

Our Baby Genius! Poster Child for Literacy!

Beautiful Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment