Wednesday, June 8, 2011

20 Weeks Pregnant!

Halfway there! At 20 weeks pregnant, Mama and Emerson are doing great! Emerson weighs 9 ounces, and his heartrate was 146 bpm. He looks PERFECT! I have put on a total of 8 pounds in the first half of this pregnancy bringing me up to 113 pounds! Not a lot of pregnancy symptoms, so it's been pretty easy so far! Just starting an antibiotic for a sinus infection, so I should be feeling better in that regard! I am slowly getting out of the boot for my foot, so hopefully that continues to go well. I have had a terrible crick in my neck for almost 3 weeks! I am wondering if it is from carrying my weight differently because of my injury and pregnancy weight. Going to try a few natural remedies since I am limited in my treatment. So I think old age is more difficult than being pregnant this time around! =0) Looking forward to the next 20 weeks and getting to hold my little guy! Can't wait to bring him home to his brothers!

12 Week Belly Shot
17 Week Belly Shot

18 Week Belly Shot
20 Week Belly Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment