Saturday, August 13, 2011

Emerson's Baby Shower

First let me start by saying people search their whole lives and are lucky to find one true friend! I have to say I am extremely blessed to have such strong, fiercely loyal, dependable, thoughtful, loving people in my life! My life is touched by so many beautiful, talented, amazing women! I am so thankful to have such a strong support system in my life! These women help make me a better person and a better mother! Allison, Chelsea, Jessica, and Julie hosted a truly beautiful shower for Emerson! Everything was perfect! I am so thankful for the beautiful day with family and friends. I am so grateful all of my boys have been so welcomed and so loved! All four of the boys Godmothers (Lucinda, Allison, Jessica, and Julie) were able to make it to Emerson's shower. And I am appreciative of all of the people who took time out of their busy schedules to make this day so special! It was a perfect day, and I cannot wait for Emerson to meet all of these very special people!















Grammy

The Amazing Hostesses

The Godmothers to my four boys!

Jessica and I are due a day apart!

Lucinda
Allison

Julie
Brooklyn

Great Grandma and Nana

Delyssa
Lynn

Leslie
Vonda

Chelsea - due about 6 weeks apart
Laurie


Tracy
Courtney - due about 4 months apart

Tamika

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment