Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Emerson is 3 Months Old!

Emerson is three months old!! He is sweet and serious! We are trying to work out his reflux and gastrointestinal issues. He suffers from reflux and constipation that makes him very unhappy. Poor guy! He is a snuggle bug and loves being held! He coos, squeals, and even mimics your speech. He is a champ at tummy time and rolls over faster than you can keep up! He has also rolled from back to belly twice, but that is more random and not consistent yet. He loves to look at himself in a mirror and have a conversation with the handsome little guy staring back at him! Those baby blues can melt anyones heart!! I am savoring every moment with him. This is the last time I will be going thru these stages (until grandchildren!), so I am not in a hurry to let them pass me by! I am pretty laid back about him reaching his milestones. I realize by number four that the age they reach their milestones really has no significance or any implication of intelligence as long as they're not delayed! And frankly I want to just enjoy him being a baby for as long as I can!











No comments:

Post a Comment