Thursday, May 13, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant

I had my 34 week check up! I am going every two weeks now! Everything is going well! I have put on 2 pounds, for a total of 18 pounds, bringing me up to 128 pounds! I think those 2 pounds went straight to Sawyer because my stomach feels huge! I have been having contractions as usual, but nothing too consistent. They are mostly at night when they get a little tough. The doctor said it is my body's way of telling me to take it easy! Someone needs to tell my body that I have two active little boys, a house to clean, and laundry to do! One night though they were consistent for about an hour and a half. And they were in my back! It was excruciating! I was just about ready to go into L&D when they stopped! Thank goodness! But my back has been killing me! I am going to bed pretty soon after we put the boys down just to lay down and get the stress off my back! And I am spending most of my time at school staying off my feet when I can! I learned from my pregnancy with Everett that taking care of myself and my baby needs to come first! I just have to remind myself of that occassionally! But I have both my bag and Sawyer's bag packed and ready to go just in case. I am thinking though that he'll follow in his brothers footsteps and be a couple days late! We'll see! In two weeks I go back for the Strep B test, and they will check to see if I am progressing. Seeing as I could never progress on my own even once labor started or my water broke, I don't expect too much! But I look forward to going and hearing his precious heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment