Monday, April 18, 2011

Relay for Life 2011

Teachers Against Cancer participated in our annual Relay for Life and raised $11,000! What an awesome team and event to be a part of! This year my mom came along and so did Allison and Brooklyn! I look so forward to this event and seeing people from year to year. I enjoy bumping into a former student and his mother who are BOTH cancer SURVIVORS!  Everett hurt his eye, so we spent a lot of time tending to him. Nana carried him and he ended up falling asleep on her shoulder! I am proud to be a part of such a good cause and hope a difference is made and a cure found!

Proud to be with my boys!

Pam and Garrett - former student and his mom! Both SURVIVORS!
The gang! Everett was having a hard time with his eye!
Ricky's 2nd time to be a part of this event - he loves it!
Everett being a trooper despite his eye hurting!
Brooklyn and Ricky!

The boys walking with Nana!
Jumping Time!
Allison and Me!
Me and Shelly!


No comments:

Post a Comment