Friday, February 3, 2012

Jumparoo

One of my very best friends Jessica (and Sawyer's Godmother) and I had our babies, Parker and Emerson, just one day apart! They don't know it because they've never met, but the boys are growing up together! Every day Jess and I exchange videos and photos of the boys! I am so thankful for technology - it makes the distance seem so much shorter! Jess put Parker in his Jumparoo and he loved it, so I decided to give Emerson a go at it. He had so much fun! He spent at least a half hour in it on his very first try! And at this age that is a long time to do the same thing! He loved to jump, and he enjoyed playing with the toys on the Jumparoo. Thanks Aunt Jess!
This video you have to watch very carefully at the very end! Sawyer wanted in on the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment