Monday, November 7, 2011

2 Weeks Old

I can't believe it's been two weeks already! Time is flying with my little man! At his two week check up the doctor said he was still a little yellow but nothing to worry about anymore! What a relief! He weighed in at 8 pounds which put him in the 32nd percentile for weight. He measured 20 inches (which is smaller than at birth) which put him in the 25th percentile for height. We think he is taller, he was not a happy camper at the doctor, so he wasn't really cooperative. He is one long and lean little guy! The first two weeks, because of his jaundice, I had to wake him to feed him every two hours. I was worried I was creating bad sleeping habits. But as soon as I got the news we were in the clear for his jaundice, I stopped waking him during the night and started working on our Babywise routine. And hallelujah Emerson is sleeping between 5 and 6 hours at night! Whoohoo! He's a great little baby with a very pleasant demeanor! He is such a joy and is adored by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment