Friday, March 5, 2010

25 Weeks Pregnant

I had my 24 week appointment and everything went well! After the fall it was good to hear Sawyer's strong heartbeat again! I am still at 121 pounds, so I haven't gained anything in the last month. I am at a total of 11 pounds so far - which is surprising because my belly sure is growing! They did my glucose test and I passed! I am excited that all my efforts to decrease my sugar has paid off so far! I went to the endocrinologist as well and got those bloodwork results back. They had to increase my thyroid medication again. I am anemic, so I have to start taking iron supplements. The labwork also showed a significant vitamin D deficiency. So he is giving my system a boost by giving me a high dose of vitamin D for 3 weeks, and then lowering it a bit the week after that. I am hoping these results explain why all I want to do is sleep! Hopefully over the next few weeks I will see some improvement in my energy levels! Through all this Sawyer is doing great - thank GOD! What a miracle growing a baby is - it never ceases to amaze me!

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear you passed your glucose test!!! So glad you were reassured all is well after the fall!

    ReplyDelete