Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sawyer - 28 Weeks

We had our 28 week appointment today and everything went well! We had a 3D/4D ultrasound and he looks very healthy! We think Sawyer looks a lot like his brother Everett! They said it looks like he weighs 2 pounds and 8 ounces and is in the 43rd percentile. I am not sure how much faith I have in these measurements though - they never predicted Everett would be so big! Ricky weighed 6 pounds 3 ounces and Everett weighed 9 pounds 3 ounces. We are wondering where Sawyer will weigh in! I have only put on 1 pound in the last 2 months bringing me to a total of 12 pounds so far. But my tummy is definitely growing! It is funny, in one day I will hear both how tiny I am and how huge I am! I don't think I am very small, but fortunately it seems like it's all going to my belly! Here are some pictures from our ultrasound. He wasn't very cooperative! He kept his hands and feet in his face the whole time!


We think this picture looks a lot like Everett!


Oh brother - not another picture!


Look at these little feet!


A very clear picture of his hand!


A picture of his heart - it was beating 140 bpm.


A black and white shot of his feet!


His perfect little spine!

1 comment: