Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Galveston - March 2010

We went to Galveston to celebrate our friend's birthday! We had so much fun! The beach was a blast. It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky! However, there was a cool breeze that was a bit chilly! But that didn't stop us from having a great time! We can't wait to go back!


Ricky waiting to fly his kite!


Everett is ready to go!


They did great! They were so independent in flying their kites, and they were able to get them high! I love this pic of the two of them flying their kites together!


Everett is a pro at building sand castles!


Ricky is showing off his skills!


They loved chasing the waves! The water was COLD!


The cold water didn't stop Ricky! He was running and playing in the water! I was shivering just watching him!


I love this picture! The world is at their feet! Soon Sawyer will be chasing after them!


Mommy and her boys! They are my world!


Mommy and Ricky!


Mommy and Everett!


Everett loves to make silly faces!

Me and my friend Kristen!


This is just a picture from home that I threw in because I thought it was so cute! This is the boys after bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment