Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Shower for Sawyer

At 30 weeks, my friends and family got together to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Sawyer! My dear friends Allison, Kristen, and Julie threw me a shower! It was so beautiful! Friends from all over got together to share in this occasion with me. I had such a wonderful day! I feel so fortunate and blessed to have such great people in my life! Sawyer is so loved before he is even here, and for that I am so grateful! All three of my boys have so many people who love them! We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and what a wonderful village of people we have in our lives! We were showered with such special gifts! At the end of the shower, Daddy, Ricky, and Everett made a special appearance! The boys are so excited to meet Sawyer! They can't wait! After the shower, I put all the gifts in place and wrote out thank you cards! I want to be sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate everything!

Julie, Allison, Mommy, and Kristen

Lucinda and Mommy

Allison, Lynn, Mommy, Delyssa, and Vonda
Ladies of Louetta Lakes - the neighborhood where we started our family!
Elyssa, Becky, Mommy, and Emily
Neighbors in Louetta Lakes

Emmy and Ricky

Shelly, Kristen, Mommy, and Marianne
Friends from Mommy's Work

Mommy and Mindy
A friend that used to work with Mommy!

Ranika, Glenneth, Alison, Mommy, and Sara
Ladies of Shauna Lane - where we now live!

Nana and Mommy!

Mommy and Grandma!

Mommy getting ready to open gifts! We were showered with so many wonderful things! I wish I could picture them all here - they were all so special!

Allison, Kristen, and Julie bought me a beautiful, monogrammed diaper bag with a bottle bag, burp cloths, bibs, and a blanket!

Sawyer's Godmother, my dear friend Jessica, sent this beautiful diaper bag made by her company Ritzy Rugrats!

Sweet Mindy made these letters for Sawyer's Wall! They match perfectly! I have so many talented friends! They can make up for where Mommy lacks!

My yummy icecream cake from Rao's Bakery!

Lucinda brought gifts for big brothers Ricky and Everett!

Here are the boys with Lulu! They are sporting shirts made by Ritzy Rugrats, my friend Jessica's company!

Lucinda with her Godson Ricky and Allison with her Godson Everett! I can't wait to have Jess in the picture with Sawyer! Three of my very best friends being such an important part of my boys' lives!

I LOVE this one! Too funny!

Mommy with her three boys!

Mommy surrounded by love from all the boys in her life! I am one lucky girl!

Daddy and Mommy! We can't wait to meet Sawyer!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing shower, Jill! So sorry I wasn't there! I can't wait to come when my Godson is born, though! You look absolutely beautiful and Allison, Kristen and Julie did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete