Monday, April 26, 2010

Sawyer's Nursery

Sawyer's nursery is complete! All we need is our beautiful baby boy! So many people have played a part in putting together his nursery! Thank goodness for talented family and friends! Thanks in particular go out to my mother in law for buying the bedding and accessories, my friend Lucinda for the idea of how to paint, the Alford's for helping me get it taped, my hubby for painting it, Allison for helping with decorations, Julie for her creative expertise, Kristen for decorations, my parents for decorations, Linda Sowda a coworker who gave me some decorations, Jessica for helping me put it all on the walls, and Mindy for making Sawyer's name! Thank goodness I have an array of gifted friends! It was definitely a group effort! You notice I didn't play much of a part - I guess you could call me the director! ;0) I love it so much! After I put the boys to bed I walk in to Sawyer's room just to look around! I can't wait for him to enjoy his room!





No comments:

Post a Comment